Commercial Litigation Lawyer (Senior Associate)
Senior Dispute Resolution Associate. Excellent career move for ambitious commercial litigation/dispute resolution lawyer seeking a different lifestyle outside of the office.
This major offshore law firm is looking for an experienced commercial litigation/dispute resolution lawyer to join its highly respected team in Jersey. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious lawyer who wants to take a lead role in high-value and complex, cross-border disputes, but who is also looking for a change of lifestyle outside of the office.
Professionally, you can expect to be involved in a wide range of disputes spanning everything from mainstream commercial/contractual litigation through to specialist contentious banking, financial services, and insolvency work. You will be running your own matters, managing/building client relationships, and helping to support the development of more junior colleagues. The firm is highly supportive when it comes to progression, using mentoring, training, and a clear set of goals to help its lawyers climb the ladder.
Joining at Senior Associate level you will be UK/Commonwealth qualified and will have at least 4 or 5 years’ relevant experience of high-value commercial litigation and dispute resolution, ideally including some exposure to insolvency and/or the banking and financial services sector.
Outside of work, there really cannot be many places in the world that are better to live right now than Jersey. It has navigated the pandemic well, so life is close to normal, but it always has a great deal to offer. Work-life balance is good, leaving ample time to enjoy a buzzing social life and some of the best beaches and coastline in the British Isles.
- World-class offshore financial centres with a globally respected legal sector.
- Perhaps the best place in the world for combining high-quality work, excellent salary, and an enviable work-life balance.
- Easy access to mainland UK and France.
- 20% maximum rate income tax.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Interviews taking place over VC for start dates in 2021.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the Jersey/offshore markets.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Lawyer (Senior Associate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly