Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Commercial Litigation/Dispute Resolution Lawyer – leading offshore law firm - 5-6 years’ pqe – Cayman Islands
- Exposure to high-value cross-border commercial and insolvency disputes.
- Smaller team with market leading experts, ideal environment for career development.
- Associates encouraged to play an active part in business development.
- Nice culture, ambitious and quality driven but relaxed and non-hierarchical.
- Global firm, growing in Cayman, excellent opportunities for progression.
- 5-6 years’ pqe from a top-tier City/equivalent law firm or a leading set of commercial chambers.
- Admitted in the UK or equivalent Commonwealth jurisdiction (Australia/New Zealand/Canada).
- Experience in high-value general commercial disputes.
- Caribbean climate and lifestyle – the beaches, diving and sailing are world-class.
- Large, sociable ex-pat community, easy to settle.
- Easy access to Miami and opportunities to travel throughout the region.
- Strong legal sector with a global reputation for excellence.
- Interviews conducted over videoconference, in-person meetings not required.
- Expected start date mid-2021.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the Cayman/offshore markets.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly