Banking and Finance Lawyer – leading offshore firm - 5-6 years’ pqe – Cayman Islands
- Broad range of high-value cross-border banking and finance work with a structured finance/leveraged finance/funds finance focus.
- Plenty of autonomy/responsibility within a small, highly skilled team.
- Good opportunities to contribute to client development and start building your own network.
- Friendly and down to earth culturally but highly ambitious and quality-driven.
- Offshore heavyweight with a strong track record of growth in Cayman.
- 5-6 years’ pqe from a top-tier City/equivalent law firm.
- Admitted in the UK or equivalent Commonwealth jurisdiction (Australia/New Zealand/Canada).
- General experience in high-value international banking and finance work. Lawyers with a specific finance specialism are encouraged to apply if keen to move into a broader banking and finance role.
- Caribbean climate and lifestyle – the beaches, diving and sailing are world-class.
- Large, sociable ex-pat community, easy to settle.
- Easy access to Miami and opportunities to travel throughout the region.
- Strong legal sector with a global reputation for excellence.
- Interviews conducted over videoconference, in-person meetings not required.
- The anticipated start dates are mid-2021.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the Cayman/offshore markets.
Apply for Finance Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly