Construction Litigation Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor - Top 100 firm - Tier 1 Team - London
BCL are working with one of the leading construction teams in London on a Construction Litigation Solicitor role (3 - 6 year PQE). You will be working with some of the leading partners in construction law in the UK, on some of the biggest cases internationally.
This Contentious Construction Solicitor position is either at the associate or senior associate level, and will be working as part of one of the largest construction teams in the UK.
· Acting in arbitrations and adjudications
· Working on cases with international aspects and connotations
· Working with the projects and infrastructure teams on cross-discipline work
· Business development
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced contentious construction solicitor from a top firm wanting to move to one of the premier teams in the UK and be a part of some of the largest cases.
The firm is accepting applications from contentious construction solicitors from Legal 500 ranked City firms. Candidate requirements:
· 3+ PQE, working in a contentious construction focussed position
· Experience working on international focussed caseload
· A strong interest in business development
· Strong academics and good communication skills
Salary and Benefits
This Contentious Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A great team with very high profile work
· Strong package including a salary of at least £85000
· A strong wider team and support
· Top of the market legal technologu
· Great accessible city centre location
If this sounds of interest the firm are taking applications throughout the Christmas period and are ready to interview immediately after. Please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly