Residential Property Solicitor / Conveyancer
Birmingham based firm are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join their growing team. The firm itself has been established for over 30 years and boasts 8 offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
You will be responsible for;
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including; sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets
As the successful candidate you will;
- Hold a relevant qualification (i. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload
- Be organised and process-driven
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, forward-thinking practice that offers a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development, a competitive salary and generous bonus package.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly