Corporate Restructuring - Senior Associate
Corporate Restructuring - Senior Associate: This Top 10 Law firm regularly advises billion-dollar deals and high profile, complex cases on behalf of the world's most powerful corporations. You will advise an array of corporates, lenders, and a mixed amount of financial restructuring and insolvency.
In the last 25 years, this firm has grown organically and become a global giant, to an elite corporate law firm. Regularly advises on billion-dollar deals and high profile, complex cases on behalf of the world's most powerful corporations and financial institutions. The firm's global footprint spans across 50+ offices whether operating locally or across borders from Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
This progressive Top 10 global firm is unique in its multi-jurisdictional project management approach.
The innovative culture and cutting-edge system set the firm apart from their competitors - leading as experts in many sectors covering financial institutions, energy and natural resources, consumer, TMT, real estate, health and life sciences, public sector and transport. You will have the opportunity to work on high quality cross-border, complex matters with large multi-national corporations.
The firm adopts a contemporary vision, where people, culture and attitude to change are the fundamental business values. Quality is a personal pride across the firm, and staff of the highest calibre are recruited and retained, working together in a collaborative and supportive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Restructuring Senior Associate (5+ PQE) to join this Top 10 Law firms City of London office.
The Corporate Restructuring team has a reputation for delivering on market leading and innovative mandates. The practice undertakes a broad range of work involving company side advisory mandates, advising financial creditors, debtors and all other stakeholders on all aspects of distressed corporate situations. (Particularly in sector strength such as Real Estate, Oil and Gas and projects). The London corporate restructuring group often collaborates with the Firm's leading M&A, capital markets and banking team to handle the most complex, highly sophisticated restructuring work.
You will be:
- Undertaking complex and cross-border matters, with a mixed amount of financial restructuring and insolvency.
- Advising corporates, lenders, distressed funds and others in a broad range of scenarios as possible.
- You will be advising on debt & equity restructurings, workforce organisations, corporate transformations
- As well as insolvency administrations across multiple jurisdictions
As an associate in the team, you will be working alongside senior Solicitors and Legal 500 & Chambers ranked individuals, building client relationships and innovates for the firm's future.
- You will be a Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Worked in a respectable Restructuring & Insolvency group
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is a stand out position for a Corporate Restructuring Associate to join this Top
10 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.