Banking Solicitor, Manchester
Junior banking opportunity with international law firm in Manchester City Centre.
The Firm and The Team
- International firm
- Impressive client base-global investment banks, international and domestic banks, asset managers, investment funds (retail, institutional and alternative), private equity sponsors, other financial institutions, industry bodies, sovereign entities, corporate end-users and ultra-high net worth individuals.
- You'll be working alongside an experienced Partner, recommended in the Legal 500
- You will be part of wider banking team, assisting Partners in London on higher value transactions
- You will be acting both for lenders and for borrowers)
- Excellent culture
- Banking Solicitor
- NQ-2 PQE
- At the junior level, you will have completed a banking seat during your Training Contract
- Good academics
- Commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Able to take instructions and work as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
- Legal 500 recommended team
- First class training
If you are interested in this Banking Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly