Private Client solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Lancashire- close to Oldham/ Bury
Excellent opportunity for a senior private client solicitor to join a long established firm with offices across Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to progress as the current head of the department is looking to recruit with the view to this solicitor managing the team when they retire.
· Senior Private client solicitor
· You would be picking up an existing caseload
· This is an opportunity for an experienced lawyer to pick up an existing caseload covering a wide range of private client matters including wills, LPA's and estate planning, trusts and court of protection.
· You would be walking into a well established client base
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join a firm where there is a clear route to progress
· Collegiate atmosphere- working closely with a team of lawyers and support staff
· Flexible working policy- opportunity to work part of the week from home
· This is a chance to work in Lancashire but still retain excellent quality work- the firm have many ex-city centre lawyers
· Part time candidates will also be considered
· Senior private client solicitor
· Good communication skills- outgoing & personable
· Ability to work autonomously
· Self motivated & ambitious- there is a clear route to progress
· Good client facing skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Private Client solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly