Are you looking to progress your career to Partner level in a well-established, forward-thinking, friendly North London firm where many of the solicitors are city and west end trained?
This role is an exceptional opportunity for a Employment Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE to join this progressive firm in North London.
This firm has a rich heritage and has been established for over 50 years. They pride themselves on delivering a top level of client service. It is a truly multi-service firm which is continuously evolving with a strong blend of commercial and creativity. Most of the work they receive is from referrals which demonstrates their reputation in the market.
There is a wealth of experience amongst the solicitors who work there, many coming from the West End and City firms, meaning they punch above their weight, dealing with the highest quality.
They have a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent; nothing demonstrates this more than the fact they have many "homegrown" partners.
This firm has a culture that stands them apart from all their competitors. It has the perfect balance between being professional and having a friendly, family feel. They value a work-life balance, and many of the staff have been there for years, and this is clearly demonstrated through their high staff retention.
They have a multimillion turnover, and their turnover continues to increase year on year. You will find a strong leadership team; there is an open-door policy where everyone has a voice. It's this truly collaborative culture that has been pivotal to the firm's success and top reputation.
They are seeking to hire a Family Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE into their growing team in North London, based close to Finchley, London.
You will be working alongside the current Family Partner, Consultant and Associate.
You will deal solely with privately funded work, which includes acting for HNW individuals with International interests. You will deal with a broad range of services including children law, international child abduction, separation and dissolution, the financial intricacies of divorce and cohabitation arrangements. The variety and broadness of the role will make for an interesting caseload.
- You will be a Family Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and applications are invited from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will possess a passion for working within Family Law
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be an ambitious individual who wants to progress in their career
- You must be someone who embraces business development and is a self-starter.
- You will have a strong collaborative approach to working
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience and background and competitive.
- On offer is a lucrative bonus structure that allows you to increase on your earnings
This Family Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE role comes with credible prospects for progression to Partnership, based in North London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.