Employment Associate - London - International Top 50 Law Firm
BCL Legal have been instructed on a role working for a top 50 law firm in London. They're looking for a new addition at the associate level to join their growing employment team. The team currently houses 5 partners and around 15 members of staff in their London office. The caseload is respondent work often with an international focus.
This Employment Associate position is working in a team headed up by a partner with an excellent reputation internationally. The existing caseload is both advisory and contentious, and is entirely on the respondent side. Further details on the role:
· The role includes working on a varied caseload of respondent work, with both non-contentious and contentious matters.
· The team works with many international clients on multi-jurisdictional matters
· This top 50 firm is a multi-office full service firm
· Client-base is spread across multiple sectors with no one sector reliance
· The opportunity for progression onwards and upwards is accessible and well defined.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an employment solicitor currently working in a strong employment team keen to work on international work.
The successful candidate for this role will currently be working as an employment solicitor in a reputable employment practice, preferably with international work. You must currently have a respondent caseload.
· 2-5 years PQE
· Experience working in a strong employment team on respondent work
· Contentious and non-contentious experience is essential
· Candidates from top 50 UK firms preferred
On top of an excellent caseload and top quality colleagues the successful candidate can expect:
· A strong salary and wider benefit package
· Fantastic city centre location
· Firm with an excellent reputation and strong culture and staff retention
· Work across a variety of sectors
The firm is interviewing now, if this sounds promising, apply with a CV today.
Apply for Employment Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly