Employment Senior Associate
Employment Senior Associate - London - Top 100 Law Firm
BCL Legal have been instructed on a role working for a top 100 law firm in Central London. You will be joining a rapidly growing and ambitious team in one of the most successful law firms nationally in the last few years. The work on offer is respondent focussed, with an international flavour.
This Employment Senior Associate position is working in a team headed up by a partner with an excellent reputation nationally. There is an abundance of fantastic work on offer, in a small but very strong team.
· The role includes working on a varied caseload of respondent work, with both non-contentious and contentious matters.
· The team has a particular expertise in working with international clients, and so the work has some multi-jurisdictional implications.
· The UK Top 100 firm is a national, full-service, multi-office operation
· You will be acting for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors, with no two days the same!
· The opportunity for progression to partnership is very accessible
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent technical employment lawyer who is keen to join an ambitious firm and progress quickly upwards towards partnership. Your caseload will be interesting and varied, and you will have a chance to work directly with some of the firms biggest clients.
The successful candidate for this role will currently be working as an employment solicitor in a reputable employment practice, preferably with international work. You must currently have a respondent caseload.
· 5-9 years PQE working in employment law in the City.
· Experience working in a strong employment team with an excellent reputation.
· Applications will only be accepted from candidates currently working on a respondent caseload.
· Interest in both contentious and non-contentious employment law.
Salary and Benefits
This Employment Senior Associate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong salary, highly competitive with national employment practices
· An excellent and interesting caseload
· An opportunity to work closely with a very well-respected partner with international work
· Partnership opportunities
· Great work/life balance relative to other national firms
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Senior Associate currently working in a large employment team that has found their progression routes blocked by the size of their team or a specialist respondent employment solicitor keen to make a step up to a national firm. The team are excellent and the firm has a great reputation for its culture. If this sounds of interest, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Employment Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly