Corporate NQ Solicitor
Corporate NQ Solicitor - Central London
BCL Legal are now working with a top 100 firm in Central London (Zone 1) on the recruitment of a corporate lawyer (NQ). This is a broad corporate position working in an ambitious growing team with reputable, high-quality work across a broad range of sectors. You will have an interest in a career in corporate M&A and have worked in a strong corporate team with a broad mix of work. This role is open to September 2020 and March 2021 qualifiers.
· Corporate NQ Solicitor
· Working closely with an experienced partner on a wide variety of corporate transactions
· Transactions focussed across a broad range of sectors
· Ambitious and growing team
· Some international work with multi-jurisdictional matters
· Top 100 firm with strong presence across the country
· Strong London salary for a corporate NQ Solicitor within a mid level national firm
· Excellent exposure to work, playing a vital role in transactions from an early stage
· Training and development on the job, working closely with an experienced and reputable partner
· Opportunity to progress very quickly inside a small corporate sub-team
· Good work life balance (within reason & in comparison to much larger firms)
· NQ Corporate Solicitor
· Strong academics
· M&A transactional experience
· Ability to work in a small team and take on a large amount of responsibility very quickly
If this role sounds like it may be of interest, and you fit the above criteria for recruitment, please apply now for consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Corporate NQ Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly