Commercial Litigation Partner
This Top 100 firm are looking for a Commercial Litigation Partner to join their high calibre City of London office. You will be part of an award-winning practice, which houses Chambers ranked Lawyers and is Legal 500 listed across most of their practice areas. You will have exposure to a brilliant client pool as well as working on the most diverse work.
This highly recommended Top 100 firm in the UK are growing at a steady and controlled rate, now with over 80 Partners nationwide. The firm has offices across the country and they often act on the largest matters outside of Magic circle firms. With recent national awards, this firm continues to build on their already excellent reputation.
London is one of their strongest offices with heavy hitting Partners across various disciplines. With both domestic and cross-border matters being represented across both business and private individuals, this firm bring a clear and high-quality offering to their exceptional client base.
London is seen as the project for next 5 years. They are largely becoming one of the heaviest hitting practices in the City. With key hires across, Real Estate, Corporate, Banking and IP from Top City and regional practices alike.
Listed in the Legal 500 in over 13 practice areas; among other areas they provide a recommended service across Litigation, Sport, TMT, Real Estate, Commercial, Private Client and Corporate. Many of their departments have won awards this year and are continuing to grow.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join and progress within a growing, innovative and modern practice, this is a key moment to explore this firm as a prospect.
The firm is looking to hire a Commercial Litigation Partner for their flourishing City of London practice.
You will join an award-winning litigation team that is led by a team of partners who are widely regarded as leaders in their fields; regularly recommended by clients for their reputation, personalities and outstanding expertise.
- You will deal with a wide range of commercial litigation disputes on behalf of a variety of companies, partnerships and individuals.
- You will deal with a mix of partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims and high value commercial disputes.
- You will be ambitious, dynamic and willing to involve yourself in the development of the department
The department acts for a wide range of clients making for a highly interesting role.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit with experience)
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- You will be commercially minded, with a proven track record of building strong client relationships
- Salary is well above market rate and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an exceptional Commercial Litigation Partner opportunity to be based in this firms City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call for a confidential conversation.