Residential Conveyancer, Pudsey
Due to growth a fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Residential Conveyancer to join a well established multi site firm. The role is based in a friendly and busy office in Pudsey where the successful candidate will manage a caseload of sales and purchases transactions along with some New Build and Transfers of Equity work.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a fee earning Conveyancing role is essential as you will picking up an active caseload with which you can hit the ground running, looking after files through the whole process.
Experience and Attribute requirements for the role are:
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing your own caseload of Sales and Purchases
- Free Hold experience is essential, Leasehold, New Build and Transfer of Equity experience will be a distinct advantage
- Advising clients on all aspects of the buying or selling processes
- Dealing with file related queries either via email or by telephone
- Attending with clients, taking instructions and conducting enquiries as necessary
- Title checking
- Signing certificates of titles.
- CILEx, CLC or Solicitor qualification (would be an added advantage)
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to manage your own workload, multi-task and meet deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team
Salary is competitive upwards of £28,000 and negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Free street parking is easy to find near to the office.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly