Corporate Knowledge Paralegal
This role supports the group's Professional Support Lawyers and requires close working and coordination with them. It may also involve liaising with fee earners and, on occasion, Partners, as well as regular contact with information services and other support services within the firm.
A Magic Circle firm.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinating the collection of Corporate precedents created by fee earners, identifying useful materials, and indexing and publishing them on the firm's know how database
- Maintaining data on aspects of market practice and fees on Corporate transactions
- Preparing agendas and minutes for meetings involving corporate PSLs and know-how users' forum
- Assisting fee earners with precedent searches
- Drafting communications to fee earners
- Day-to-day support for PSLs, including ad hoc tasks
- You will have strong academic qualifications (2:1 degree or above from a top university preferred), including a degree or post-graduate diploma in law and completion of the LPC
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work effectively
- Highly competent written and spoken communication abilities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and pro-actively
- Ability to pick up new legal concepts and terminology quickly
A 12 month FTC and annual salary.