Construction Litigation Senior Associate
Construction Litigation Senior Associate (4-7 PQE+): The Construction Litigation team are ranked Tier 1 on the Legal 500. You will work in one of the highest regarded teams in the country. With a number of blue-chip corporates, global institutions and contractors on their portfolio, you will work on the largest matters in the UK.
A Top 20 Global firm headquartered in London with offices across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This firm has a massive international presence, forging close ties across Asia-Pacific, Singapore and the PRC. The diverse mix of expertise and culture, combined with an international pool of high calibre legal talent, the teams overcome the most complex, multi-jurisdiction issues.
The firm is recognised for their excellence and reputation in a number of strong departments, in particular, Commercial Litigation & Arbitration, Corporate, Finance, Employment, Marine and International trade and Real Estate. The teams advise a wide range of listed and private companies, institutions and individuals. Their contemporary approach, amplified by their investment in technology and their people have allowed them to win multiple Chambers, Legal 500, Employment and Diversity awards.
The firm achieved a continuous revenue growth up by over 50% in the last 5 years. A key benefit to joining this established Top 30 practice is you will be exposed to a meteoric amount of international work and one of the highest internal promotion structures in the market. Overseas opportunities are within reach, with over 25% of their staff outside the UK. Competitive associate benefits, with opportunities for international secondments, this firm can offer you the right platforms to drive your career forward.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Litigation Senior Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office as part of a Tier 1 Legal 500 ranked team.
The Construction Litigation team have undergone significant growth of recently, with a recent key hire within this department this has gone from strength to strength. Widely considered one of the strongest construction litigation practices in the UK and globally, you will work with market leaders in this Legal 500 and Chambers ranked department.
You will be:
- You will focus on domestic and international construction disputes
- You will act for bluechip corporates, global institutions and contractors, with experience spanning the commercial, residential, hotels and retail sectors.
- You will work in a high-level client-facing role, working with existing clients and new clients.
- You will help manages junior and trainees
As an Associate in the department, you will work with the Partners and Senior Lawyers on complex matters. You will be given a large amount of responsibility and client interaction that will allow you to larger career prospects.
- You will be a Construction Litigation Senior Associate with 4-7 years PQE (Juniors are encouraged to apply)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable Construction department
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Construction Litigation Senior Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.