Construction Litigation Senior Associate
A leading global firm are hiring a Construction Litigation Senior Associate into their City of London office. You will need to have 4 - 7years experience. This is an opportunity that will offer amazing prospects to grow and develop with market leading training. This firm are leading on a global scale, and with a deep appreciation for the needs of their clients and a sophisticated brand, they offer pioneering legal services to the modern world.
This award-winning business handle complex matters across a vast range of sectors including Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Financial Services, IP, Real Estate, Regulatory, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Energy, Infrastructure and other more specialist areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Law, Life Sciences and Cross Border work.
The lawyers at this firm boast long careers within the business thanks to the ongoing support they receive as they build their careers and progress up the ladder. On a global scale, new recruits at all levels benefit from an innovative Career Development Programme that will help develop your skills and positively impact your contribution to the firm. They will assist you in growing your practice and develop your management skills, helping to raise your profile within the business and as a leader in your chosen area of law.
The team specialise in international work focusing on the Construction, Energy and Infrastructure, sectors. You will get a large amount of autonomy and responsibility in the role whilst being supported and trained to ensure you reach your career goals.
As the successful hire you will be advising on very high value, complex disputes in the UK and Worldwide as well as handling discrete legal issues for large international organisations and high profile clients.
You will need to have a thorough understanding of all the major forms of contract including JCT, NEC and FIDIC and all forms of dispute resolution at an international level including arbitration, litigation and adjudication.
- Must have experience as a Construction Litigation Senior Associate 4-7 years PQE.
- Experience within a recognised Construction practice handling complex international work.
- A good understanding of the key principles of Construction law.
- Keen to do business development and able to building lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and support staff.
- Excellent academics and commercially minded.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress your career with a top firm.
- Remuneration is well above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is an exciting role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development, where you will get industry leading exposure and training that will put you years ahead of your PQE level.
Apply for Construction Litigation Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly