Are you an experienced Childcare Advocate ready for a new challenge? This could be for you!
The successful Advocate will be joining a strong, stable team of Advocates within a large London Borough over a good length of contract. My client is seeking a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate who is committed to supporting and advising Children's Services and has the experience of:
- Conducting lengthy and complex hearings o such as Fact Findings, medical and non accidental injury cases and contested final hearings of more than 3 days in all Tribunals and Courts including the before the High Court
- Making professional evaluation of all legal aspects with minimal supervision and guidance
- Presenting complex arguments before courts, tribunals, committees or sub-committees effectively
- Building nd maintaining credible professional relationships with Council colleagues and clients, external Partners and stakeholders such as neighbouring Local Authorities, Barristers chambers, Courts and experts
- Providing training to the client and to legal colleagues
This role does not require holding a caseload and the hearings will all be operated on a remote basis.
The successfull candidate will ideally have Local Authority experience, however I would encourage those from a private background to still apply.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience for this role, please do send your CV across . Candidates on longer notice will be considered due to the market being so busy and ciients are sometimes happy to wait for the right candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK.
Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.