Marketing and Business Development Assistant (Finance Practice)
Marketing / Business Development Assistant role, in a top international law firm, aligned to their Finance Practice. Birmingham Based. Competitive salary.
Marketing and Business Development Assistant role in this global law firm’s leading Finance practice group. A bright and enthusiastic candidate is being sought to support business development and marketing activities, covering a broad remit across some fast-paced and interesting areas of law. This is an opportunity to work in a well-regarded business development team, that offers excellent career progression and development opportunities.
The Marketing / Business Development Assistant's role will include:
- Providing and producing background research in preparation for pitches;
- Maintaining key marketing/business development materials as well as resources on the intranet;
- Providing support to the events team on webinars for the practice;
- Supporting on client account initiatives;
- Assisting with the campaigns, client communications and legal directory submissions.
The ideal candidate will have experience of marketing and/or business development within a professional services environment, such as legal, accountancy or consultancy. This could be experience on a placement year, internship, or previous administrative role. The firm will also consider candidates who have previously worked as a paralegal or legal assistant, providing they demonstrate a real passion for marketing and BD in their application.
Apply for Marketing and Business Development Assistant (Finance Practice)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly