Personal Injury Fee Earner
My client has a great opportunity for an experienced Fee Earner or Paralegal level individual to join their small and friendly personal injury team.
The firm has been established for almost 10 years, and is an involved employer, encouraging individuals' professional growth by offering sponsorship for industry sector training courses (CILEX etc), and for the right person, training contracts are available in return for commitment and hard work!.
Reporting to the Director and Head of OI, the successful Personal Injury Fee Earner will manage an existing caseload of personal injury MOJ Portal claims from beginning to end to include RTA, PL and EL claims. In addition, the successful candidate would be responsible for some Fast-Track claims and will also be required to assist senior fee earners with Multi-Track matters.
The successful candidate will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of their caseload, including taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgement subject to supervision. The role will also involve assisting clients with new enquiries and vetting new claims.
The successful candidate will have:-
* A passion for personal injury law.
* Good knowledge of personal injury law.
* Good knowledge of CPR, rules relating to evidence, litigation process and funding.
* Ability to assess and advise on evidence, liability and quantum.
* Good numerical skills and ability to calculate special damages.
* Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines.
* Ability to prioritise with good organisational skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong case management skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to empathise with clients.
* Be target driven and proactive.
Experience of civil assault claims would be advantageous but is not essential.
Hours are full time 9-5, although my client is more than happy to consider PT/flexible working, as well as split home/office based working if required.
A great benefits package is also available, including 30 days holiday to start, gym etc!
Apply for Personal Injury Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly