Document Review / Disputes Solicitor 12 Month FTC (Remote)
We have just been instructed by a large international firm to recruit a number of Document Review / Disputes Solicitors to join them on a 12 month FTC.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you are UK Qualified (or intending to qualify in the UK), and that you can demonstrate previous experience in this area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work
- Conducting claims management for major corporate entities
- Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders and Remediation schemes.
- Undertake Quality Control and provide constructive feedback to reviewers to ensure that output is consistently hitting quality standards
- On appropriate projects, as required, supervising Trainees or Legal Analysts in relation to individual matters, dealing with complex legal matters or generally as directed by Senior Solicitors, Managers or Senior Managers of the Disputes practice group.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class firm on a FTC basis.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.