Commercial Healthcare Solicitor
Project & Commercial Health Solicitor
Salary DOE + Benefits
Our client is an award winning, top 100 commercial legal practice with offices based in Bristol, Birmingham, and Leeds specialising in a variety of sectors including Personal Injury, Commercial / Corporate, IT, Litigation, Property and Construction. Our client has excellent plans for growth and progression within their team, so career prospects are great for any suitable candidate.
Our client is seeking an experienced Solicitor to join a highly reputable and respected team who are at the forefront of commercial health work in the UK.
The successful Commercial Health Solicitor will be 2 - 5 years PQE with experience of advising health bodies / public / private sector organisations. You will have a positive and ambitious attitude with excellent organisation and communication skills and be able to work in a team environment coordinating advice with Fee Earners across the team.
* Assist and support the team on a range of complex project and commercial transactions to both public and private sectors.
* learn about PFI contract and assist and advise on contract management and alternative delivery vehicles including companies and limited liability partnerships.
* Advise NHS commercial transactions including join ventures, commercial ventures, partnerships, contract negotiations and termination.
Flexible / remote working is available with the option to go in the office throughout the week.
* 25 days holiday (plus the option to buy up to an additional 5)
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Progression opportunities
* High quality training
* Flexible working / remote working
* Working hours 9 - 5:15pm Monday to Friday
If this Project & Commercial Health Solicitor role is of interest, please call Leanne on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Commercial Healthcare Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly