Corporate Solicitor, Suffolk – NQ+ PQE – Salary dependent on experience - Reputable regional practice who cover a range of legal services is keen to appoint an additional Corporate Lawyer into their team.
• Keen to expand their corporate department, this reputable practice has identified the need for a Corporate Solicitor to join their busy team in Ipswich
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors or Legal Executives who have a real dedication to developing a successful career within corporate law.
• Ideal Corporate Solicitors will have some experience within corporate law, although the firm are open to hearing NQ Solicitors upwards who have had some exposure to corporate transactions.
• As the chosen Corporate Solicitor you will be responsible for a varied caseload of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, company re-organisations, joint ventures, governance and some commercial contracts matters.
• With a strong track record of building strong client relationships you will have proven business development skills and the ability to assist in driving the team forward.
• Salary will be dependent on experience
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly