Head of Corporate
Do you want to change the face of the legal industry?
Our client is changing the legal landscape and offer a new and refreshing approach to the provision of legal services. As part of their growth, they are seeking a Head of Corporate to continue their year-on-year expansion.
They are offering: complete remote working, a busy client base and the opportunity to build and grow a team.
Working alongside former Magic Circle and top City Lawyers, you’ll be a Senior Corporate Solicitor, who enjoys the excitement of getting a deal done and wants a refreshing, straightforward and jargon-free way of working with their clients.
- Senior Corporate Solicitor. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales (7 PQE+)
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate law, with a focus on M&A.
- Familiar with venture capital and private equity fundraising.
- Modern approach to client service.
- Remote and flexible working.
- People-centric, entrepreneurial culture.
- Full spectrum of corporate M&A work.
- Work includes: start up support, commercial contracts, shareholder agreements and company sale and purchases.
- Raising finance for scale-up tech companies.
This is an ideal role for a Senior Corporate Solicitor who wants to embrace new ways of working and has the ambition to be part of something new.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Head of Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly