Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Legal 500 rated law firm who are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support their Healthcare department based in Newcastle.
The successful applicant will be assisting the Fee Earner’s based in the Healthcare department. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Fee Earner with organising and prioritising workload
- Maintaining the Fee Earner’s diary
- Preparing inward and outward post
- Update the Fee Earner on any changes in circumstance and priority with regard to workload
- Liaising with clients and taking instructions under supervision of and as directed by the Fee Earner
- Producing and assisting in the completion of monthly bills
- Preparing forms as appropriate under the direction of the Fee Earner
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly