Court of Protection Paralegal
Job Title: Court of Protection Paralegal
Salary: Dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
A successful full-service law firm are seeking a Paralegal with Court of Protection experience to join their growing team in Manchester.
- Contact with clients and their individual lifestyle requirements providing practical advice and supporting and protecting their needs on various issues
- Working with families, professional advisers, social services and local authorities, care providers, government bodies, benefits agencies, financial institutions, and other professional bodies including the litigation team dealing with any associated ongoing claim
- Making regular payments to clients and third parties, keeping accurate schedules of income and expenditure, forecasting future spending and creating budgets
- Experience as a Paralegal with exposure to Court of Protection work
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the law and practices surrounding Court of Protection work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Court of Protection Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly