Finance Business Analyst
Kennedys is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract and this position can be based in either London and Chelmsford offices, or flexible on location within the UK. The successful Business Analyst will assist the Firm by providing research and analytical capacity to support the Finance Transformation programme which is an ambitious programme of change aiming to improve the efficiency and effectiveness with which the finance team deliver their services to the Firm.
Kennedys Finance team support the Firm globally producing timely and accurate financial and management information, reporting solutions and operational support to maintain the high standard of service offered to the Firm’s internal and external clients.
Our Finance team is made up of Financial Control, Financial Planning and Reporting, Management Accountants, Credit Control, Legal Cashiers and Billers and Financial Operations Database teams.
Our UK Finance team is based in Chelmsford and London and have a presence across our global offices.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within processes by developing business analyses, quantifying benefits and costs as appropriate and prioritising for review
- Work with finance teams to develop opportunities for change in processes and to challenge the status quo
- Research options for system based solutions within Kennedys and outside
- Perform reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Analytical skills including process mapping
- Experience within a finance function or a finance transformation project
- Experience within legal services
- Demonstrable experience of successful analytical support to a change programme.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
Business services and secretarial employees are integral to our success. We offer career opportunities for professionals with a variety of experience and responsibility. Our working environment is truly friendly and professional, and you will have a wide range of opportunities for career development. We are looking for ambitious, committed and enthusiastic people, no matter what your industry background.