Competition and Regulatory Associate
Job title: Associate, Competition and Regulatory
Salary: £81,000 - £91,000
Are you a solicitor looking for a fresh start? A legal 500 law firm is looking to recruit an additional solicitor to support their busy and growing Competition team.
What do you need:
- Competitor and regulatory lawyer (and we would also consider an economist with equivalent experience working within, or with, a law firm or at a regulator)
- 2-5 years PQE, in private practice and/or in a regulated business or time spent at a UK regulator
- Experience of UK regulatory appeals (electricity, gas, water and/or telecoms in particular) before the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) or its predecessor the Competition Commission, or the Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT)
- Lawyer candidates would ideally has some training in economics
- Their Antitrust, Competition and Regulatory (ACR) group has established a leading international reputation, with a team of over 80 competition law specialists across their global network. Their practice is at the cutting edge of developing antitrust, competition and regulatory work.
- In Europe, the group - based principally in the firms offices in London, Brussels (EU headquarters), Paris and Milan - covers competition law at EU level and the major national jurisdictions across the EU.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Competition and Regulatory Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly