Intellectual Property Associate
Job title: Intellectual Property Associate
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
Are you a Junior/Mid-Senior Lawyer looking for a change in law firm? An international legal 500 law firm is looking for an associate to join the IP team at their London office.
What will the role entail?
- The role will involve advising on aspects of patent law, especially patent royalty rates, licensing disputes and FRAND
- Analysing complex datasets, graphing results and drawing conclusions, and simple economic modelling
- Supporting the continued development of the Pattern offering
- Reviewing patent licences
- Advising clients on patent portfolio enforcement strategy
What will you need?
- Ideally looking for candidates with a STEM background and a passion for Intellectual Property Law
- Candidates should ideally have previous experience in a leading solicitor or patent attorney firm
- The successful candidate will have experience in patent law, excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree in a STEM subject (or equivalent experience) and proven experience of handling complex matters gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
Salary based on experience plus benefits and bonus scheme. (Benefits include pension,
private medical cover, life insurance and income protection, season ticket loan).
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Intellectual Property Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly