Banking Associate. A banking associate is offered the opportunity to join one of the strongest banking & finance practices in the UK as a banking associate. Based in the Bristol offices of an international law firm, this a unique opportunity.
· To work as an associate within a strong banking law team.
· To work closely with a Partner to help grow the department
· The team advises on full range of banking and finance matters.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Experience gained in a recognised banking and finance team.
· The role is most likely to suit an experienced solicitor who can operate with a measure of self sufficiency.
· Someone who in committed to Bristol, and wants to be part of building a team at a National firm
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Superb bonus structure.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as an banking associate within a superb environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of banking associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Banking Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly