Legal Counsel - Growing FinTech firm, 2+ yrs PQE
A fast growing fintech firm is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their legal function in London. This firm has recently expanded internationally and is looking to continue this expansion into several countries globally.
Working closely with the General Counsel, you will be working with a range of stakeholders on across a broad spectrum of legal matters. Your role will include:
- Contractual negotiations on behalf of the company
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, outsourcing, IT, marketing, sponsorship agreements
- Supporting the business with their SaaS/PaaS platform queries.
- Supporting senior stakeholders on key internal projects
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A 2PQE+* Commercial lawyer with experience gained either in-house or in private practice
- Experience working on matters relating to tech would be a plus not a pre-requisite
- SaaS or PaaS experience would be highly desirable
- An enthusiastic, robust, proactive individual who is looking for an interesting challenge
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position