£28,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
North of England / Working from Home
We’re currently seeking to expand our Residential Conveyancing team and would be keen to hear from experienced property specialists who are seeking to work in an engaging, modern and customer focused firm. This role could be based from either our Leeds, Liverpool or Manchester offices, and indeed in the short to medium term will be working from home, with a view to 2-3 days WFH in the longer term (to suit your working requirements / desires).
So why join Simpson Millar:
- A genuinely supportive environment – what you’d expect from an Investors in People accredited firm
- A modern, paperlite working system
- A sensible approach to caseload – we work on a capacity basis, not one less file than will make you break
- Working from home 2-3 days per week (even we we're 'back to normal')
- Career and personal development from our dedicated L&D department
You’ll work 1:1 with an assistant and be supported by a pro-active and experienced team manager.
We’ve got a strong network of good quality referred work, established relationships with both local estate agencies and national homeloan organisations, all within a forward thinking and progressive environment. You will take on a mixed caseload of both sale and purchase files; new builds, transfers of equity, shared ownerships, leaseholds and help to buy.
Some of the things we offer to our clients include:
- No sale, no fee
- A Law Society accredited Conveyancing Quality assurance
- A fixed fee conveyance – with no hidden charges
So if the above sounds like it could be of interest, please feel free to get touch. Apply direct by clicking the link.
And I didn’t mention this before, but there’s a basic salary of £28,000 - £35,000, plus an on target monthly bonus which could see your earnings increase between £3500-4000 a year.