Media & Tech Associate/Senior Associate - 4PQE+
Pure Search are instructed by a leading international law firm looking to grow their TMT practice.
Widely considered one of the most successful TMT teams in Europe, our client is looking for mid-senior level associates to join their growing technology, media and telecommunications group. With a long and established track record for their work in the media space, this is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading TMT groups in London, who are currently going through a period of growth mode.
You will have significant scope to work with domestic and international clients including major TV broadcasters, leading marketing and production companies, producers of TV shows on Netflix and Sky and internationally acclaimed film production groups.
Our client has several requirements across the team and would welcome applications from candidates with both media and entertainment experience as well as those with technology, outsourcing and data protection backgrounds.
Recent matters include:
- Advising Premier League football clubs on music licensing rights;
- Advising a major music producer on commercial aspects of the sale of an iconic media brand;
- Advising two high-profile writers and producers in respect of setting up a new production entity;
- Advising an international telecoms company on analysis of business data flows and data transfer;
- Advising major UK broadcasters on carriage negotiations with MTV and Nickelodeon.
You will have at least four-years post-qualification commercial experience at a leading City or regional law firm or have gained experience in-house. You will be looking to join an established and standout brand in the market and build on your existing experience in either media and entertainment or technology and data protection matters.
Our client offers one of the most competitive salary packages of any firm in the TMT space, as well as a clear progression track for those looking to move to partnership.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Diamond at Pure Search