In-House Paralegal - Employment Law - £30,000
A leading global security company is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their in house legal team. This is a permanent, full time position based in central London.
As the appointed Paralegal, you will be taking on a variety of work centred around Employment Disputes. This will include:
- Supporting the Head of Legal
- Assisting with contentious and non-contentious employment work
- Assisting with general commercial contracts work
- Providing dedicated administrative support
The firm is seeking a Paralegal with:
- Law Degree/GDL and LPC (Essential)
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a paralegal / legal assistant
- Exposure to Employment law and some commercial/contract work
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptionally high standard of written and spoken English
The successful Paralegal will be rewarded with a salary of £30,000 per annum. This is a challenging and rewarding role in an environment quite different to that of a city law firm in terms of responsibility.
To be considered for this in house Paralegal role in London, please get in touch with your CV to apply as soon as possible.
Apply for In-House Paralegal - Employment Law - £30,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly