Newly Qualfied Commercial Property Lawyer
This is an opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful locations in the South West. You will undertake a really good quality of work but when work finishes (weather permitting) you can grab your surf board and head straight to the beach. One of the leading South West Regional Law firm are looking to appoint a Junior Commercial Property Lawyer into their team in Cornwall. Successful candidates will have either qualified in September 2020 or are looking to qualify in March 2021. Unique opportunity to join a well-regarded Commercial Property team and to undertake a great quality of work.
• Looking for something a bit different which makes you think outside the box?
• Have a strong background in rural work and would welcome the chance to join a well-regarded practice who are keen to expand their commercial property offerings.
• On offer from this highly regarded law firm is plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build client relationships
• Working within an already established team, you will be working with some knowledgeable individuals who are recognised experts within the commercial property sector
• You must have proven technical expertise within commercial property and / or a passion / experience within agriculture / unregistered land matters.
• Ideal role for someone who is looking to join a growing and thriving team where the only limitations to your career aspirations are your own.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors and Legal Executives at all levels of experience
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will have completed at least one seat within commercial property / gained exposure to some agriculture work.