Conveyancer - Residential
Not only does this firm lead in terms of work quality, they offer a friendly culture, investment into the development of their staff, and a genuine track to progress. Join an award-winning team in a period of exciting growth.
This top 50 firm deals with work nationally and have an ever-growing International presence. They are multi award-winning and have an excellent reputation, often setting trends across the industry by offering an exceptional environment for their employees.
They are a dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking team. They invest heavily in their team with prospects for progression being in abundance. They attract a high number of candidates; culturally they have a very different feel with more in the way of work-life balance than their counterparts.
The firm deliver quality in everything they do; securing stimulating, challenging work that stretches and rewards; employing truly distinctive, diverse people who willingly engage, collaborate and support; committing to continuous development for everyone; and providing a sustaining environment in which people can learn and grow.
The firm is seeking to hire an experienced Residential Property Solicitor into their Stratford Upon Avon office.
The Residential Property team deals with a high quality of work, which often includes high-value transactions. You will join a friendly, dynamic and busy team; this office has further growth planned.
You will deal with a broad residential conveyancing caseload which will include; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression and development.
- You will a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 3 years' experience of handling a residential conveyancing caseload
- You will have excellent client management skills, and a portable client following would be beneficial but not essential
- You will have first-class communication skills
Salary and benefits
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience
- This role comes with excellent bonus structure allowing you to bolster your earnings
- This role comes with an excellent benefits package
If this role would suit your experience then call for a confidential conversation and apply within.