Contract Specialist - (German) 6 months FTC to Permanent
This position is primarily responsible for preparing contracts while ensuring compliance with applicable policies. The employee is responsible for the principal duties listed below.
Position Objectives and Expectations Specific Duties
- Review, research and draft documents according to the applicable policies and strategies of Integreon’s client.
- Answer contract related inquiries and prepare any related agreements.
- Review, research and draft lower-complexity vendor agreements (MSAs, Consulting Agreements, Software License Agreements, SOWs, Orders and Change Orders Interpret and ensure compliance with applicable risk management policies.
- Research relevant information and contracts to ascertain the facts pertaining to the subject- matter.
- Monitor, review and manage the status of certain agreement types.
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as contracts and all supporting documents.
- Accurately report and collect legal data as needed.
- Ability to draft and negotiate above-listed contracts in German.
Previous Experience Requirements
6 months contract drafting or review experience or the equivalent educational experience.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must be knowledgeable on contract terms, structure, and best practices, or transactions from a legal standpoint.
- Must be able to schedule and organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor processes, materials, and surroundings.
- Must be able to quickly process and analyse information and be able to use said analysis to make decisions and solve problems.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external stakeholders and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to draft legal documents using knowledge of the relevant client framework.
- Must be able to multitask, and manage a variety of assigned duties will be the most successful in this position and able to manage them successfully.
- Must be able to effectively use computers.
Law degree or equivalent.
Project Manager (Bristol/London UK)
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations and professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
We are One. We are On.