Residential Conveyancer - Preston
Young, dynamic Lancashire based practice is recruiting a reputable conveyancer to join the team.
- Established in 2005 offering services including Personal Injury, Conveyancing and Debt Recovery
- Having grown significantly since its inception, the firm now has a friendly team of highly skilled lawyers and paralegals offering 'city' standards of advice with a personal approach
- The residential property team has more than 30 years experience of acting on behalf of clients nationwide
- Based minutes away from major motorway links
- Working as part of a well established and friendly team, you will be responsible for your own caseload of conveyancing transactions with the support of an experienced assistant
- Offering a efficient and professional service to clients
- Building excellent and long standing client relationships
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload
- Proven experience of independently handling complex leasehold matters
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working within a well regarded legal practice with excellent local links
- Fantastic progression opportunities available within the team for the right candidate
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.