Are you a Commercial Lawyer with expertise in Technology looking for your next consulting engagement?
ElevateFlex’s global Community of Talent is made up of highly qualified lawyers and legal professionals with solid technical training and experience drawn from leading law firms and law departments.
We provide an unparalleled platform for talent to work with innovative companies and law firms around the world on a variety of exciting and challenging roles. We pride ourselves on respecting your individuality and choice of career, allowing you to bring your very best to each role, to continue to develop your experience, expertise, professional network and voice, and be supported with a package of benefits tailored to your needs.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Technology Lawyer who has:
- Interest in exploring or developing a flexible career and you are excited by the opportunity to work on engagements across industries and sectors with a variety of durations; to do something a little different!
- Experience as a Technology Lawyer within a national law firm training or in-house legal department.
- Previously drafted and negotiated cross border contracts, including AI / SaaS, cloud computing, IP development, licensing, open source, outsourcing, procurement agreements, data protection and cyber security.
We are looking to hire a Commercial Lawyer who demonstrates the below:
- England & Wales or Common Law qualified solicitor.
- A minimum of 2 years’ PQE; our engagements vary at all levels of seniority.
- Self-motivated, and can operate with varying levels of supervision depending on role.
- Strong commitment to exceeding expectations and delighting your clients.
- An ability to quickly understand, adapt to and operate within your client’s business culture.
- A working knowledge (or interest in developing!) of how processes and technologies can enhance the delivery of legal services and help accelerate solutions.
As a member of our community, you will benefit from Elevate’s curated suite of training to enhance and develop your skills and to increase your marketability. You will have access to hands-on support and networking opportunities by joining our global Community of Talent, accessing the most up to date resources and work with tier 1 clients.
Our vision is a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
More About Elevate
Elevate provides consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms across the globe. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our 1,600+ strong team of legal professionals, lawyers, consultants, project managers, and engineers operate across the United States, Europe, UK, Asia, Hong Kong, and Australia.
ElevateFlex, is the flexible resourcing capability within Elevate, we define and support a new flexible career within the legal industry. We match exceptional legal professionals to the evolving needs of our Customers through the curation of a world-class, global Community of Talent, and advanced, technology-enabled search. We were recently proud to be assessed in Band 1 of Chamber’s Global Flexible Legal Resourcing category.
If you would like to be considered or find out more about this exceptional Technology Lawyer role, please submit your application today.