Construction Solicitor, Leeds
An international, top tier firm is seeking a non-contentious construction solicitor with at least two years' PQE to join the growing team in Leeds, with really interesting opportunities for progression.
The Firm & The Team
- Premium international law firm
- People focused culture
- Huge national construction offering, Tier 1 ranked team in both Chambers and The Legal 500
- Sizeable team in Leeds including five partners, advising on all aspects of construction law
- Fantastic client base including FTSE 100 and other unique national and international clients
- You will work on a broad range of non-contentious construction matters (which includes construction, projects and environment)
- As well as working with national clients, you will have the opportunity to work on large scale, international projects
- You will work with a variety of clients including developers, public authorities, funders, employers and utility providers
- You will enjoy a significant level of client contact and will work with partners recognised as being at the very top of their field
- Top of the market salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Working from home policy
- Bonus Scheme
- Great firm and team culture
- Supportive of professional development
- A qualified solicitor with at least two years+' experience in non- contentious construction work
- Ideally you will have solid construction experience with a grounding in standard construction contract forms and knowledge of the NEC suite, both NEC3 and NEC4.
- A proven record of providing a high standard of client care is a must
- You will have a strong academic record
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.