Corporate Solicitor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Corporate Solicitor to secure a position within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in the Exeter offices of a highly regarded law firm. This is a growing team who have particular expertise in advising on joint venture and private equity matters.
· To work private equity and joint ventures matters for clients in the technology sector
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on large scales matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Corporate experience relevant to level of PQE, ideally including M&A and corporate finance.
· Strong academic record
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· The structure of the team means that the role is most likely to suit a corporate solicitor with NQ-2 PQE.
· Very competitive salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work in Exeter, undertaking cutting edge work.
If you are an ambitious corporate solicitor seeking a role in a high performance team, then this position may suit. To apply for the position of Corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.