Job Title: Junior Fee Earner / Conveyancer
Salary: Up to 30K Dependant on Experience
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancer / Fee earner with 3+ years’ experience to join an established law firm based in Peterborough
- The successful candidate with be managing own caseload within the Residential Conveyancing throughout the conveyancing process as well as any other assistance as/when required.
- You would be dealing with general queries, assisting with completions, conducting searches, typing various letters, liaising with clients, solicitors, referrers, and estate agents.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Conveyancer or conveyancing paralegal with own caseload
- Ability to work to your own initiative and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Conveyancing qualification desirable but not essential e.g., CLC, CILex or SRA
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Emily Holman-Gavin for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful