Up to 90k DOE
My client is a renowned law firm in the region who are looking to expand their Family department and are looking for a talented and experienced Partner to join their team.
- To provide a thorough knowledge of all aspects of family law.
- Managing a primarily privately funded caseload.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in family law and related matters
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s policies.
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- Must have minimum of 10 years PQE
- Own following a bonus
- Must have experience in; Divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, ancillary relief, private children matters, private law, and co-habitation agreements
- Professional manner in both written and oral correspondence
- Recognise fee-earning opportunities and developing those opportunities.
- Management Experience would be a bonus
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful