Real Estate Associate
Are you an ambitious Real Estate Finance Associate looking for the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies?
Our client is a leading international law firm, working on multi-million-pound, cross border transactions on behalf of market leading asset managers and creditors.
You will be part of a top-tier real estate finance team acting for a range of creditors and borrowers across all levels of real estate finance.
- Leading global law firm. Legal 500 recognised team.
- One of the largest dedicated real estate finance teams in the world.
- Excellent reputation.
- Working on complex real estate financings.
- Involvement across a wide range of high-profile debt finance transactions.
- Working with established asset managers on their real estate finance transactions.
- Negotiate documents and advise clients on loan agreements.
- 1-2 PQE Real Estate Finance Associate. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Having gained exposure to leveraged and acquisition finance deals.
- Experience working at a top international law firm.
- Excellent academics.
You’ll be familiar with leveraged buy-outs and re-financings, structured finance and real estate finance. Working with multinational Fortune 500 companies on a complex variety of corporate and investment issues. Due to increased workload, the team is now seeing a 1-2 PQE Real Estate Finance Associate to join their London team. Apply today.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful