My client, a top tier Legal 500 practice based in the heart of Berkshire are now looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their award winning team. They are highly rated in both Chambers and The Legal 500 directories of leading UK law firms.
Ideally, they are looking for an ambitious 2 - 5 years PQE Employment Solicitor from a well regarded law practice.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious.
- Provision of internal employment law services to the HR team, advising on contentious, non-contentious advisory and transactional issues.
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE within a unionised business
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events
- Actively contributing to the employment team's business development work, for instance through attending external networking events and socials.
In return, my client is offering an attractive market salary along with additional benefits and of course, the opportunity to work within a top tier ranked and specialist employment team.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.