Commercial Property Solicitor
A leading Legal 500 recognised law firm based in Lancashire is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Preston.
Our client is looking for somebody enthusiastic with good attention to detail, tenacity and great networking skills. There is a good package and salary for the right skill mix and experience level
To be considered for this Commercial Property Solicitor role candidates should:
* Have a proven background within Commercial Property
* Have ideally between 2 and 6 years PQE
* Have a strong academic background to deal with high quality commercial property work
* Experience of dealing with general commercial property cases and sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant, corporate transactional support and secured lending matters
* Have Excellent IT skills and a good eye for detail
* Be Commercially aware with a good eye for business development opportunities
The salary on offer for this excellent Commercial Property Solicitor role is dependent upon previous experience but includes one of the best benefits packages in the region.
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Property Solicitor role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.