An Immigration Paralegal is required to work with a leading Immigration and Employment Partner at a top 20 UK Law firm. Based in London, the Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
While acting predominantly for an immigration client base largely comprised of UK, North America and Asia based corporates, the work will also involve an element of Private Client Immigration. The successful Paralegal will be exposed to:
- Tier 2 sponsor licence applications
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer and Tier 2 General applications
- Tier 1 visa applications, including investors and entrepreneurs
- EEA-related applications and advising on Brexit
You will be treated more like a trainee as you will be looking after clients and their ongoing Immigration queries.
The firm hopes to speak with talented Paralegals who demonstrate:
- 2+ years of Corporate or Private Client Immigration experience
- An excellent academic record
- Experience in a busy, highly rated team
In return, the Immigration Paralegal will be eligible for a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Paralegal opportunity in London.