Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Sheffield / Home working, £Competitive to attract the best, Market Leading law firm
• Market leading law firm seeking new solicitor in its busy Residential Property team
• Newly created role, to take on a senior position with the team, supporting the Head of Department in managing colleagues and attracting new business to the team
• Work gained from a range of sources including internal client referrals, local estate agencies, lenders and repeat business on behalf of private clients
• You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 4 years’ PQE handling a full range of residential property transactions.
• Any background in supervising or managing a team of conveyancers would be a distinct advantage however not essential.
• You will be a confident solicitor and adept communicator, able to adapt your approach depending on your client’s requirements
• You will be joining a tight knit and busy team that promotes a supportive culture and can provide opportunities to build and develop your career
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits including the opportunity to work partly from home (post lifting of restrictions)