Interim Corporate Lawyer - Financial Services
Pure Search are working with a fast-growing financial services business seeking a corporate lawyer to join their legal team
- Drafting, amending, negotiating, and advising in respect of confidentiality agreements, support letters, mandate letters, corporate documents, and other relevant documentation;
- Reviewing and amending investment documents
- Provision of commercially sound legal advice
- Ensure transactions are effectively managed and closed
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
Candidates are expected to be qualified lawyers with four years plus PQE.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a fast-growing business.
Competitive salary and range of benefits on offer.