- Full Time
Job title: Energy, Transport & Infrastructure Associate
PQE: 3-4 years
Are you an Associate looking for a new role? A legal 500 international law firm is actively searching for a mid-level associate to join their energy practise.
What will the role entail?
- The primary focus of the role will be energy projects in particular power projects however you will also expand your experience across the wider energy and infrastructure sectors and be expected to assist where required including providing regulatory advice
- You will support Partners and other associates and be expected to work autonomously on certain matters
What do you need?
- Qualified lawyer in England & Wales with 3+ years PQE
- Trained with a recognised legal firm or in-house team and will have exposure to transactional matters
- Project, corporate, finance or regulatory experience in the energy sector
- Experience of working with international energy clients is desirable
- Market-leading, energy practice was recently recognised as Projects, Energy & Natural Resources Firm of the Year 2019 by Legal 500 UK
- One of the first law firms to have a dedicated energy team and one that has worked on flagship projects
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Energy Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly